Diploma Level Qualifications
- Diploma in Professional Scuba Instruction (Level 5)
- Diploma in Wilderness Adventure Tourism (Level 5)
- Diploma in Marine and Outdoor Tourism (Level 5)
These premier qualifications are the most sought after programmes for those wanting to launch a serious professional career in the diving industry. With our extensive experience in diver education, we are undeniably the underwater experts.
Our Diploma qualifications take you from entry level diving, advanced diving, specialty diving, dive supervision and leadership skills through to advanced instructional and specialty instructional levels. Up to 100 dives are included and as a graduate you will emerge a competent and confident diver and instructor.
- 36 weeks full-time study
- Up to one-hundred dives
- Graduate as an Advanced Scuba Dive Instructor with five specialty ratings
You can choose a Diploma qualification that includes variety of adventure based outdoor pursuits. These activities provide the essential skills in confidence building, teamwork and leadership you will need as a dive instructor. On successful completion of one of our Diploma qualifications, you will be able to facilitate and lead outdoor adventure activities.
Class numbers are limited to ensure individual attention and to help create a positive team environment. Many valuable long-term friendships are made during this course. Graduates are registered internationally and are immediately able to apply their knowledge and skills in the dive industry, both here and overseas.
- Entrants are required to have a recognised entry level diving certification prior to the commencement of the course.
- Students must also obtain a diving medical clearance prior to course commencement.
- Core Health and First Aid
- Work and Study Skills
- Outdoor Recreation
- Diving Development
- Dive Instruction